Thursday, August 6, 2015

Re-Entry

Vacation time is such a great way to reset and reward ourselves for hard work.  I have just returned from a fantastic two weeks in New York City and beautiful green Michigan, where I reconnected with good friends and close family, pampered myself with pedicures and a night on Broadway, and had a once in a lifetime experience attending the traditional Hindu wedding of my new niece and nephew.

Time away from home can certainly take its toll on a body though, whether sleeping in unfamiliar hotel beds, riding amusement park rides at Cedar Point, or walking along Fifth Avenue and the Brooklyn Bridge.  I will be easing back into my own work and home today by receiving a relaxing Watsu session from my friend and fellow bodyworker Keith Anderson at the Wave Academy. If you are a water baby and have never tried this form of bodywork, you are in for a treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment